Friday, January 8, 2016

Changes, beauty changes ...

Hi everyone,
I've spent so much time thinking about this blog. It's hard to maintain when you are doing this for first time. So, frankly speaking I decide to change type of blog. For now, it won't be only programming blog, but also about learning languages, drawing and everything what I'll try to do.

Why I decide for that. It was hard for me to write often posts. I don't know any interesting things, tips or something to share, so the posts won't be able to keep this blog alive. Next, my PC is broken. I can't programm for now and I use android device until my PC doesn't work. By the way it's funny to try programming without using PC. But I'll another post about that :)

For this reasons I make decision about changes. I hope the changes will be good. I'll try write one post everyday. (Or just some per week[ who cares :) ]).

So... For now it's all.
Keep doing everyone.
See you.

No comments:

Post a Comment